About Me

My photo
Demetrius and I were married in June of 2000. Our love grows stronger every day. We are the perfect match and definitely soulmates. After several years of trying and with many prayers from ourselves and our family and friends, our hope for becoming parents became reality. God blessed us with the most beautiful miracle, our son,Jonah Sunil Rhodes. And here's our happily ever after...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He Smiles!





Jonah turned 4 months old this past week. I have to say I think this is a great age. My best friend used to tell me that 4 months was her favorite age...never knew exactly why until now. It's gotta be those smiles!!!! They are the greatest. When Jonah smiled in the past, it was usually in his sleep or something, never in direct response to anything (except maybe gas). Now our little boy is as fun as a barrel of monkeys. He smiles, laughs, and giggles to anyone trying halfway to entertain him. And although he does it so often, every time gets me...that toothless, slobbery little mouth breaks a smile and then instantly breaks my heart!!!! I love it!



2 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy 4-month birthday, Jonah! I must say, he DOES have an awfully cute smile!!

heartlandfamily said...

How sweet! I love the family photo at the top of your blog. Great picture!!!