About Me

My photo
Demetrius and I were married in June of 2000. Our love grows stronger every day. We are the perfect match and definitely soulmates. After several years of trying and with many prayers from ourselves and our family and friends, our hope for becoming parents became reality. God blessed us with the most beautiful miracle, our son,Jonah Sunil Rhodes. And here's our happily ever after...

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day.....to ME!!!!!!!







This month not only did we baptize our son, but I also celebrated my 36th birthday. But the best part of this month was that I got to enjoy my very first Mother's Day!!! We didn't do much that Sunday afternoon but really we didn't have to. My heart was so overwhelmed with a feeling of appreciation and contentment just knowing that God has given me the greatest blessing of all...motherhood. After church, Demetrius took some great shots of me and Jonah to remember this day, before starting to cook a HUGE dinner for us. (That's when I turned the camera on him!!) Overall, my first mother's day was one I'll never forget...spending it with my two favorite guys!







2 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a nice one :-)

Tashia said...

I'm so glad you had such a great Mother's Day. You deserve it. I loved all the pictures.