About Me

My photo
Demetrius and I were married in June of 2000. Our love grows stronger every day. We are the perfect match and definitely soulmates. After several years of trying and with many prayers from ourselves and our family and friends, our hope for becoming parents became reality. God blessed us with the most beautiful miracle, our son,Jonah Sunil Rhodes. And here's our happily ever after...

Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Weekend Wrap-Up







Best part of this weekend: Definitely Saturday night when we went to see fireworks...it was sooooo hot, I thought I was going to pass out but it was so much fun. What a great show...Jonah's first!!!
Worst part of this weekend: Definitely Friday when we went to pick up Gabby from Dallas. It was one of the hardest things I had to do. I hate to see my sister cry...I just hate it!!!!
People I Saw: Demetrius, Jonah, mom, Tashia and her family. And ofcourse church members on Sunday!!
Something I accomplished this weekend: Finally getting my baby in his own bed at night!! YEA!!!
Something I wish I did but didn't get to: Yardwork!!!!!!!! It's a jungle out there!!! And just too ridiculously hot!!!!!!!!
Things I am looking forward to this week: uh, nothing special really...isn't that boring?!!
Things I am not looking forward to this week: Aunt Flo...nuff said! UGH!

No comments: